Our ideas for Disneyland After Dark, and your iTunes reviews!
- DISNEY AFTER DARK
- Beginning next year, you will be able to experience night time at Disneyland with a new series of events called Disneyland After Dark. The series of events kick off January 18 with its first after-hours event – Throwback Nite!
- Step back in time to the ‘50s and ‘60s for a taste of the classic after-dark experience at Disneyland. Come dressed in your best to enjoy the Happiest Place on Earth under a million twinkling lights, swinging to the tune of the bands and enjoying your favorite rides in the cool moonlight ‘till the clock strikes 1 a.m.!
- Original attraction posters of Disneyland experiences from yesteryear welcome you as you commemorate the evening with special photo locations – and unlimited digital downloads are included with your event admission! Live music and dancing bring the bygone era to life throughout the park, and the sky lights up with an exclusive showing of “Fantasy in The Sky” fireworks. Guests will receive a commemorative lanyard and a vintage-inspired park map that will highlight the special experiences taking place throughout the evening.
- This trip down memory lane will truly be one for the ages! Tickets for Throwback Nite will be available on Disneyland.com for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders beginning Nov. 30 and for general public beginning Dec. 7.
- What would you like to see in a Disneyland After Dark event?
- iTUNES REVIEWS
- If you leave us a 5 star review (regardless of what you write on it) we will read it on the show!
SUPPORT THE SHOW